Eumovate Eczema & Dermatitis 0.05% Cream - for itchy, red, dry skin. To clear flare-up and break the itch-scratch cycle of eczema and dermatitis.
Contains Clobetasone butyrate 0.05% w/w.
See details below, always read the label.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults & children 12 years of age and over: apply to the affected area twice a day for up to 7 days.
If your skin does not improve or gets worse within a week, stop using Eumovate Eczema & Dermatitis 0.05% Cream and see your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only.
Don't use Eumovate Eczema & Dermatitis 0.05% Cream:
- If you have ever had a reaction to Eumovate Eczema & Dermatitis 0.05% Cream or any of its ingredients.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are using any other topical corticosteroids.
- On children under 12.
- On broken or infected skin e.g. cold sores, athletes foot, impetigo or thrush.
- To treat psoriasis.
- To treat acne.
In these cases, ask a pharmacist or doctor for advice.
The cream should not be used on the following areas:
- On your face.
- On private parts.
- Between the toes.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25ºC.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Clobetasone butyrate 0.05% w/w.
Also contains: Glycerol, Glycerol Monostearate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Beeswax substitute 6621, Arlacel 165, Dimeticone 20, Chlorocresol, Sodium citrate, Citric acid monohydrate and purified water.