Curanail 5% W/V Medicated Nail Lacquer - 3ml
CURANAIL IS CLINICALLY PROVEN TO:
1) Penetrate the nail
2) Kill the nail fungus
3) Prevent spreading
What is a mild fungal nail infection?
Signs of a mild fungal toe or finger nail infection include:
• Thick or brittle nails that are discoloured (white, yellow or brown)
• Infection spreads slowly
A fungal nail infection can be mild, moderate or severe.
Curanail is suitable for mild fungal nail infections.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if the infection appears to be moderate or severe or if you unsure if your infection is mild, moderate or severe.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Curanail is suitable for you if:
- You have a mild fungal nail infection.
- The upper half or sides of the nail are affected.
- You have 1 or 2 finger or toe nails affected.
- You are over the age of 18 years.
Adults and over 18's:
- Use the medicine once a week.
- Treatment usually takes about 6 months for finger nails and 9 to 12 months for toe nails. If the nail is still infected after this time talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
- You should check how the treatment is working every 3 months and if the infection is the same or worse then talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
- Continue treatment until the infection has cleared and healthy nails have grown back.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use curanail and speak to your doctor or pharmacist if:
- you are allergic to amorolfine or any of the other ingredients in this medicine (see the Package Leaflet)
- your nail is moderately or severely damaged or infected
- you are pregnant, might become pregnant or are breast-feeding
- you have poor blood circulation in your hands or feet
- you have pain or swelling around the nail
- you have more than 2 infected nails
- you have a weak immune system
- you are under the age of 18
- you have diabetes
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Keep the pack away from heat and do not store above 30°C.
Keep the bottle tightly closed after use.
This is a medicine:
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or suffer from allergies
Active Ingredients: Curanail contains 5% w/v Amorolfine.
Also contains: Ammonio Methacrylate Copolymer A, Triacetin, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate and Ethanol.